All posts tagged "business success"

  • Why efficiency remains the key to business success

    It doesn’t matter whether you have recently launched a startup or whether you are a seasoned entrepreneur, it is vital that your venture is efficient. You could be working from home making bespoke greetings cards,...

  • How to forge your own path of success despite naysayers

    How to forge your own path of success despite naysayers

    Have you ever dreamed of ditching your current career in search of something new? Recent advancements in technology have made it easier than ever to access alternative work opportunities, and as a result, more and...

  • Tips for awakening your potency in business

    Tips for awakening your potency in business

    There is a multitude of recommendations surrounding us for creating successful businesses. People share what has worked for them, with action steps and guidelines that can almost appear like “rules.” Often these have nothing to...

  • Monthly business checklist: What all healthy businesses do

    On October 20 2017, the American Enterprise Institute (AEI) reported a scant 12% of 1955 Fortune 500 firms were still in business. Some of the other 88% may have lacked the discipline of an executive...

  • 4 Steps to grow your business

    4 Steps to grow your business

    Startups aren’t the only companies looking to grow. With the dawn of the New Year, business owners reflect on their annual goals, previous accomplishments, and financial projections. It’s during this time that both small businesses...

  • How a business mindset can help you lose weight

    Have you tried for ages to get fitter, drop a dress size, or eat more healthfully ¾ but without success? Well, guess what? As a businesswoman, you may actually have an arsenal of skills crucial...

  • The top 5 killer tactics successful women in marketing know

    The top 5 killer tactics successful women in marketing know

    Marketing has changed dramatically over the past ten years. We have new channels to tap, more ways to get creative, but also the constant need to analyze and be data-driven. Today, successful marketing requires a...

  • Business ventures women started with lottery winnings

    You would think winning the lotto means you are financially secure for life. However, it’s not always the case. A quick look at the fate of some past lottery winners shows that not being used...

  • 3 Tips to help women entrepreneurs succeed

    3 Tips to help women entrepreneurs succeed

    Women make up half of the educated workforce and earn the majority of advanced degrees. In school, college and university, women outperform their male counterparts. However, the workplace paints a very different picture. Women don’t...